Office - Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm
Matches Sports Bar - From 10am Daily
The Carvery/Club Bar - From 11am Wed - Sun
(Meal service 12pm - 2pm and 5pm - 8:30pm)
Not Saturday lunch.
Embers Restaurant - From 3pm Wed to Sat
Sunday from 9am - 3pm
* Closing times vary depending on patronage
The Papanui operates a shuttle service 7 days
a week from 3pm
Thursday - Saturday
- For pick ups north of Sawyers Arms Road
ph 0800 4 72726
- For pick ups south of Sawyers Arms Road
ph 0800 3 72726
Sunday - Wednesday
- Phone 0800 4 72726
• Drop offs are approximately on the
1/2 hour starting at 6pm
The Papanui Club operates it’s bar under a ‘Club Licence’ therefore liquor service will be restricted to the following:
- Any club member
- Any person who is a guest of, and is accompanied by a club member.
- Any member of any other club with which the holder of the licence has an arrangement for reciprocal rights for members of those clubs.
The Papanui Club expects a clean and tidy standard
of dress at all times.
- No dirty or soiled work clothes or boots.
- No high-Viz over garments allowed (jackets/vests)
- No head gear permitted in the The Club Bar & Carvery
The Papanui Club welcomes family groups, but reminds parents that all children should be supervised at all times.
AGM - Held on the last Sunday in May at 10:00am
Elections - Held on a Friday, three weeks after the AGM and the succeeding Saturday.