Matches Sports Bar
From 11am Daily
From 4pm Thursday to Sunday
and from 5pm Wednesday
Embers Function Room
Available for private functions and meetings.
Monday - Friday 11am to 5pm
* Closing times vary depending on patronage
The Papanui operates a shuttle service Thursday through Sunday from 3pm. Cost: $2 for 15 years+ (under 15yrs still free)
Thursday - Sunday
- For pick ups north of Sawyers Arms Road
Phone 0800 4 72726
- For pick ups south of Sawyers Arms Road
Phone 0800 3 72726
Drop offs are approximately on the 1/2 hour starting at 6pm
Click here to view the Shuttle Map
The Papanui Club operates it’s bar under a ‘Club Licence’ therefore liquor service will be restricted to the following:
- Any club member
- Any person who is a guest of, and is accompanied by a club member.
- Any member of any other club with which the holder of the licence has an arrangement for reciprocal rights for members of those clubs.
Dress Code at The Papanui
The Papanui Club expects a clean and tidy standard of dress at all times.
- No dirty or soiled work clothes or boots.
- No high-Viz over garments allowed (jackets/vests) after 7pm
- No men’s singlets.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
The Papanui Club welcomes family groups, but reminds parents that all children should be supervised at all times.
Functions & meeting rooms available to all members. Enquire at the office, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AGM / Elections
AGM - Held on the third Sunday in June at 10:00am
Elections - Held on the Friday and Saturday immediately prior to the AGM.